Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ain't got no time fo dat! (At the moment ;)

    Hello! Its_not_a_secret here! I am just making a small update. I haven't posted since last month (March), so I thought I would make a small update. The first thing I would like to say is; I apologize for the absence. I have been on a video-making hiatus due to school. It's becoming a real pain in the ass. I will try to upload as frequently as I possibly can, but I struggle. Not only with schoolwork, but also with my social life. I only have about 5 1/2 weeks of school, left. After that, I have summer break! :D Unfortunately, I cannot get straight to making videos after school ends. I will be going on a 2 week vacation right after school ends. I will just have my laptop and free, bad hotel wi-fi. (At least it's free :D). I plan on some more things.
    One thing I plan on doing is making a Garry's Mod series called Massacre. It is about a demented sadist who kills many people out of cold-blood in the shadows. Detective Snyder is commissioned to investigate deeply into the crimes in order to find this insane man and put him where he belongs. I am making some teaser photos, which should be done sometime Thursday, April 12th. I think I might write a story about it first, though. I want to do that because I don't have voice actors. It would be only me, and it would be kind of weird if a mature character was voiced by a late-bloomer 14-year-old. *14 1/2, for the record >:(*. So I will try to do that as soon as I have spare time.
    More good news! I got a YouTube partnership! I officially passed for it last month, but it takes about 30 days for partnership to completely go through and be completed. So by about this Friday or Saturday (April 12 or 13), I should officially have a partnership! I am super excited about this! I will finally have a feeling that I'm professional, even though I'm not even close to being a professional.
    More good news, I just hit 80 subscribers. It may seem extremely insignificant compared to Smosh or RayWilliamJohnson, but it's a big milestone to me. 80 subscribers is the highest I've been. I really want to enjoy hitting 90, 100, 200, and so on. I want to reach 1,000,000 subscribers one day. Obviously, that goal isn't even near completion. All I really care is there is someone out there, someone I don't know that watches and enjoys my videos. Thank you to all who've shown your support :).

    That is all I have for this update. I hope to make a video soon. See you later!
~Alexander (Secret)

No comments:

Post a Comment