Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fuck off, YouTube. Hello, Newgrounds.

    Well, my dream of becoming a YouTube partner has been shattered by the master of all bitches and shitfucks, Google AdSense. Recently, I tried monetizing my videos again. It says all this shit about how my adsense application has been denied and all of that shit. Because Google thinks once you make a mistake, you are automatically a bastardly criminal who deserves to be shunned by the world, my account, at least from my interpretation of what I read, is COMPLETELY disabled from AdSense, Monetezation, and potentially YouTube Partnership. It's been almost 2 years of making videos, and it has been a bitterly unsuccessful. As of right now, I just have 56 subscribers and 20,000 video views. It's painful for me to see my dream of having millions of subscribers gone; diminished from the world in an instant. I do not feel like starting over. I will now move to animating now. At least Newgrounds isn't run by corporate douchebags who fuck people over.


Go ahead and follow me on Newgrounds: http://itsnotasecret.newgrounds.com/follow

No comments:

Post a Comment